Please note the following:
- It will start at 6:30 pm sharp so please leave early to allow enough time to park. Traffic might also be heavy on the 55 & 5 Northbound. Use the mobile app called Waze to route you around traffic.
- There are available parking metered spaces but pretty hard to fight for one that time of the night, and even if you do find one, you have to keep feeding it coins. (Unless you have the Parkmobile App). I even blogged about this app here.
- Best place to peacefully park is in the Parking Garage Structure on Bush and 5th Street. It's very close to The Portal. (It's paid parking).
- Free Wifi will be provided.
- We'll provide light snacks, water and coffee. (Sorry, no decaf, decaf is for the weak).
- It will be a casual format and environment to get to know one another and learn from each other.
- No dress code.